Groups of 10+ experience ultimate convenience and savings:
- Outstanding Savings: Groups of 10 or more are eligible for a ticket discount up to 20%
- Complimentary Ticket Policy: One free concert ticket for every 20 tickets purchased
- Flexible Payment Plans: Reserve now, pay only 10% deposit to hold your seats
- Priority Seating: Groups are seated in the best available seating at the time of their reservation
- Exclusive Concierge Service: Our Group Sales team is ready to make your visit special by planning pre-concert or post-concert receptions, concert hall tours, artist meet and greets and more!
View our full season calendar and start planning your trip today!
Is your school interested in midweek performances? Visit our Education Department to view the midweek concert calendar and inquire about prices and availability.
Visiting the Meyerhoff
Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
1212 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
The Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall is located in Baltimore's historic Mt. Vernon Cultural District just two miles north of the Inner Harbor and is easily accessible from I-95 and I-83.
Garage Parking: Garage parking is available in the Cathedral Street or Symphony Center Garages. Both garages are located directly opposite the Meyerhoff. Parking vouchers can be purchased in advance as part of your ticket order.
Handicap Parking: Spaces are available on both the Park Avenue and Cathedral Street sides of the Meyerhoff and in the Cathedral Street and Symphony Center Garages.
Receptions & Events
An event with the BSO is something your group is sure to remember. With so many exciting concerts to choose from, we will customize a comprehensive experience for your group. The Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall has unique reception areas perfect for cocktails, light hors d'oeuvres or dessert. Contact the BSO Group Sales Office at Groups@BSOmusic.org or 410-783-8170 to start planning your event.
Looking for a creative and unique approach for your next fundraiser?
Fundraising through the BSO is easy! Take advantage of the deepest discounts available for tickets and sell those tickets at a price set by your organization. The proceeds go right back into your budget!