Still Time to Buy! Purchase your season BSO Passport by February 1.
Under 40? Get access to BSO performances all season long for $75!
The BSO's Passport program brings together music lovers aged 21-40 interested in exploring the Baltimore arts scene. The BSO Passport is a great way to experience affordable, flexible and world-class music right in your neighborhood at the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall AND the Music Center at Strathmore.
- Nearly unlimited access to Baltimore Symphony Orchestra's incredible performances all season long
- Bring a friend for $25
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Insider access and updates on innovative happenings at the BSO
- Membership cards are here! This season, each BSO Passport member will receive a membership card in the mail which can be used for admission to special events and for special discounts throughout the year.
IT'S EASY TO USE:
- Make a one-time payment of $75 and create a login
- Passport tickets are made available at least two months in advance of each concert date. On the first of each month, we will update the available concerts for two months out so you can plan ahead!
- When you're ready to reserve your ticket, login to select the concert data and seat(s) you would like and we'll see you there!
PLEASE REVIEW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SELECTING YOUR CONCERT DATES.
- After you purchase your Passport, please wait 24 hours before attempting to select you concert tickets.
- Each member must login and reserve their concerts individually. Only 1 ticket and BSO Passport allowed per member, additional tickets may be reserved for a fee. You will not be able to make multiple reservations under one account, each member must have a unique login, account and ticket reservation.
- YOU CAN SELECT YOUR SEAT AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION. After you login, you will be taken to a calendar listing of available dates. Select your date, select your seats and then complete the checkout process as usual. If you will be attending the concert with other members, please provide them with your seat location so that they can choose a seat near you when they make their reservation.
- Concerts are subject to availability. Once a concert nears sold out status it will no longer be available for Passport members, so we suggest that you make your reservations as soon as possible.
- Please note that Passport concerts will be made available two month in advance. On the first of each month, we will update the available concerts for two months out so you can plan ahead!
- Parking is not included with your BSO Passport. Please contact our Ticket Office for more information.
*Subject to availability. Limit one Passport membership per person. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. Membership and tickets must be purchased online. Tickets must be picked up in person by each BSO Passport Member with valid identification. Simply log in to your account to make reservations and purchase additional tickets. Tickets will be available for pick-up no sooner than 2 hours prior to your performance.