BSO Academy Week Fees & Schedules
2015 Academy Fees & Schedules
BSO Academy Week: Saturday, June 20, 2015 – Saturday, June 27, 2015
- Located at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall, Baltimore School for the Arts, the Engineer’s Club, and the University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Schedule and content subject to change.
- Exact start date/time unique to each track
(PDF Track Schedules open in new window)
Orchestral Track Schedule: June 21-27, 2015
Chamber Track Schedule: June 20-26, 2015
Music Educator Track Schedule: June 20-27, 2015
Arts Administrator Track Schedule: June 20-27, 2015
BSO Academy Tuition & Fees
Application Fee: $50
BSO Academy alumni who participate in the December 17th Rusty Musicians program will receive a $15 discount on the 2015 BSO Academy application fee!
Orchestral Track: $1,900
- Chamber Music Add-On: $650
- Chamber Orchestra Add-On: $650
Chamber Track: $1,900
Music Educator Track: $1,900 *
* Music Educator Track participants who also earn graduate credit through UMBC will receive a $400 discount on BSO Academy tuition. UMBC tuition is a separate cost from the BSO Academy tuition. Participants enrolled for graduate credit through UMBC will be billed directly by the university.
Arts Administrator Track: $950
Solo with Piano: $50/person
Private Lessons: $130/lesson before Friday, February 27th at 12:00pm. $150/lesson after Friday, February 27th at 12:00pm.
Deadline for Application: Friday, January 9, 2015 at 5:00pm
After January 9th, applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Participants Notified of Application Decision: January 23, 2015
Deposit Due: January 30, 2015
Tuition Balance and Add-On Payments Due: February 13, 2015
All fees (i.e. application fee, deposit, tuition, parking, private lessons, etc.) are NON-REFUNDABLE. We highly encourage participants to purchase Academy trip insurance. Information regarding trip insurance will be made available to those accepted into the Academy.
Limited hotel accommodations are available at a special rate of $99 at the Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court Hotel. This rate includes a continental breakfast on-the-go each morning.
Limited hotel accommodations are available for $109 and $169 per night at the Hotel Brexton.
More information about hotel accommodations will be made available to accepted participants.