BSYO Auditions How to Audition for BSYO
1) Determine which ensemble is the best fit for your musical development:
- Review the orchestra descriptions with your private teacher.
- Review the audition requirements with your private teacher.
2) Complete the online application form. ***Please note that all spots are filled for our 2016-2017 auditions. If you would like to be contacted should a spot become available, or if you would like to be contacted about future auditions, please complete the audition application.
- Online Application, click here!
3) Submit the $40 application fee. ***Should an audition spot become available, we will contact you with further information about submitting the application fee.
4) Once your application is complete, we will contact you by email with your audition time and other necessary details.
5) Prepare for your audition, making sure to follow the audition requirements. You do not need to audition twice if you are interested in more than one orchestra, but you must prepare excerpts for the highest level orchestra for which you wish to audition.
6) After the audition, it may take a few weeks to notify everyone with their results. Notifications are generally done by email. Results are final.