Academy Administrator Track Application
Dates: Saturday, June 15-22, 2013
Campus: Baltimore, MD at the Engineer’s Club, Baltimore School for the Arts and Joseph Meyerhoff
Program Information: Please see here.
Please note that applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with participant admission based on experience and
- Fill out the application form below.
We HIGHLY prefer that you fill out the form online. If you prefer, however, you may print out the form and send it to: Hana Morford, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, 1212 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Submit the $35 application fee:
- Via our online payment page. After submitting your application form below, you will be automatically redirected to the payment page. Please note that the payment page will indicate that you are buying a “ticket.” You may also access the payment page directly via the link: http://www.bsomusic.org/main.taf?p=1,1,1,3&PerfNo=12261
- Via check. No cash or money orders. Please make checks payable to the "Baltimore Symphony Orchestra” and send to Hana Morford, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, 1212 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Please be aware that your application will not be considered until your application fee is received.
- Applicants will be admitted on a rolling basis. Once admitted, applicants will be sent an acceptance packet and a link to submit the $850 tuition balance, which is due within three weeks of acceptance to the program.
Please make sure to fill out all required fields (indicated with an asterick *) or your application will not be accepted.
For further inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org