The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra is always seeking highly qualified candidates who aspire to be leaders in the orchestra world. Successful candidates have relevant work experience as well as a proven track record for success. Above all, they are deeply committed to this art form and to a career in orchestra management. Join the BSO and help us make beautiful music!
Compensation & Benefits
In order to retain and continue to attract the “best of the best,” the BSO provides excellent benefits of value to all full-time employees. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary negotiable, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A benefits package that includes
- Health insurance - two options to choose from; all at low cost to the employee
- Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance, paid entirely by the BSO
- Generous paid time off, including annual, personal, and sick leave
- A 403(b) plan
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free and / or discounted tickets to BSO concerts
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jobs@BSOmusic.org.
The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
1212 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD, 21201