All students auditioning for BSYO should follow the steps below.
1) Determine which ensemble is the best fit for your musical development:
- Review the orchestra descriptions with your private teacher.
- Review the audition requirements with your private teacher.
2) Complete the online application form.
- Online Application, click HERE!
3) Submit the $40 application fee - NEW students only.
4) Once your application is complete, we will contact you by email to confirm and send any other necessary details.
5) Prepare for your audition, making sure to follow the audition requirements. You do not need to audition twice if you are interested in more than one orchestra, but you must prepare excerpts for the highest level orchestra for which you wish to audition.
6) Submit your video audition by Monday, June 22 at 11:59 pm, carefully following the video audition instructions.
7) After the audition recording deadline, it may take a few weeks to notify everyone with their results. Notifications are generally done by email. Results are final.