WELCOME TO THE 2022-23 SEASON
Music awakens our senses, evokes connections, and nurtures greater awareness of ourselves and the world around us. The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra invites you to join us for a season that calls on the full emotive powers of music.
The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra is proud to call both the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall and The Music Center at Strathmore home. Both venues offer our main Classical, Pops, and Off The Cuff Series, along with Special Events.
Join us at the Meyerhoff for our Family Series, BSO Fusion, and Special Holiday Concerts.
For those of you who enjoy traditional subscription packages, choose a fixed series. If you are looking for the ultimate in flexibility, a 6-concert choose your own is ideal.
- The search continues for the next Music Director of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, with numerous potential candidates on the podium for the Classical series.
- A 40th anniversary of the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall season opening celebration conducted by Principal Pops Conductor Jack Everly in his final season. Joining the BSO will be a guest vocalist of today in a program that also pays homage to one of the greatest female vocalists of the past.
- Extraordinary guest artists including Joshua Bell, Augustin Hadelich, Michelle Cann, Isata Kanneh-Mason, Angel Blue, Byron Stripling, and more!
- Signature festivals and historic celebrations including a commemoration of the 150th birthday of Rachmaninoff and a special performance with the Cathedral Choral Society at the historic Washington National Cathedral. GospelFest 2023 designed under the direction of BSO Assistant Conductor Jonathan Rush features a week of Gospel programs.
- Major choral works including Bernstein’s Symphony No. 3, “Kaddish” and Verdi’s Requiem both conducted by Artistic Advisor James Conlon.
- Bold new music including a new co-commission from Jessie Montgomery, a world premiere from Artistic Partner Wordsmith of new narration for Stravinsky’s A Soldier’s Tale and more.
Enjoy first choice of the best seats in the house for subscription and special events. Plus, subscribers get early access to special events.
Subscribers receive an average of 15% off standard ticket prices. And, enjoy subscriber discounts for add-on concerts all season long!
We have multiple payment plans to fit any budget. Choose to pay for a subscription now or in convenient installments.
As a subscriber you can purchase pre-paid parking at a special subscriber rate. Please note parking is free at The Music Center at Strathmore.
LIVESTREAMED AND ON-DEMAND CONCERTS
Subscribers receive the added benefit of a virtual concert experience in addition to their seated tickets for no additional cost. This option will be available for most Classical and Pops series concerts.
Note that a virtual or digital concert experience will not be available for our Family series or Special Event performances. All performances will be filmed at The Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. Visit BSOmusic.org/Stream for more information.