Bring creativity, excellence, and harmony to your community by supporting your BSO as a Business Partner. This program will give your company access to a network of civic leaders and potential customers; entertain and inspire you, your employees, and clients; and support a vibrant and nationally recognized cultural leader. Benefits include our exclusive Business Partner Concert Pass program, year-round recognition, and opportunities to host cultural events that advance your goals.
May 18 4-7 PM at The Sagamore Pendry Baltimore
BSO Business Partner Launch Party
INTRODUCING THE BUSINESS PARTNER CONCERT PASS
A Business Partners Concert Pass is your ticket to be delighted year-round by 75+ extraordinary artists performing music of Mozart, John Williams, the Rat Pack, and more!
Each pass includes:
- 1 Complimentary parking pass Meyerhoff / valet at The Music Center at Strathmore
- 2 Tickets for either best-available or premium seats for any BSO concert*
- 2 Premium complimentary drink tickets
You can also purchase more passes at our deepest discount for the complete experience at the BSO’s two gorgeous concert venues. This offer is available exclusively to BSO Business Partners.
$100 Best-available (non-premium sections)
$125 Premium Center Front, Mid, or Box guaranteed
EVERY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Exclusive access to Business Partner Concert Passes (see above)
- Recognition as a BSO Business Partner in the BSO’s program books and online
- Opportunity to host a private reception at a BSO concert with waived rental fees, group sales discounts, and on-site signage
- Complimentary decals and swag to display your status as a BSO Business Partner
- Welcome packages for your new employees
- Invitation to the BSO’s annual Donor Appreciation Celebration
BUSINESS PARTNERS TICKETING BENEFIT LEVELS
- $750 Access – 3 passes for Best Available Seating (value of $300)
- $1,200 Premium – 3 passes for Best Available PREMIUM Seating (value $375)
- $2,000 Premium Plus – 5 passes for Best Available PREMIUM Seating and Online Access (value $625)
- $3,000 Executive – Season-long status for one executive household as a Governing Member, plus 1 pass for Best Available PREMIUM Seating and Online Access. See the full listing of Executive Members Benefits by downloading the benefits and giving levels below.
Contact Adeline Sutter, Director of Audience Engagement, at asutter@BSOmusic.org or 410-783-8070 to start your Business Partnership with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra.
*At least 3 Best-Available Passes and 3 Premium Passes will be available for all BSO Concerts (excluding Gala). In the case of a limited-capacity concert, Concert Passes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes may not be re-sold.