Support the BSO’s Future
Donor support is vital in ensuring that the BSO continues to bring world-class music, award-winning education programs, and leading artists to our communities. Becoming a member today is the best way to secure the orchestra’s future.
Your tax-deductible donation makes all the difference for our next 100 years! Every gift, no matter the size, helps make a difference.
Almost 60% of the BSO’s budget comes from our donors. It is donors like YOU who support innovation in the concert hall, classroom, and community!
BSO Membership Benefits
Create inspiring and exciting musical experiences for people of all ages across the state of Maryland by contributing, and you’ll be recognized with special privileges and access for one calendar year from the date of your gift.
Each level after BACH includes the benefits of the levels listed above it.
Digital alternatives to various access benefits will be available when in-person events are not possible.
Benefits are effective for a full year from the date of your contribution. All benefits are available to donors, regardless of primary attendance venue or support designation. Donors who give through a giving vehicle for which a tax receipt may not be issued are ineligible to receive benefits with a stated fair market value. Matching gifts apply toward the total Membership Level unless otherwise indicated.
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals
- Invitations to pre-rehearsal lectures at the Meyerhoff ($), and post-rehearsal dinners with musicians at Strathmore ($)
- Invitations to Chamber Music Interludes ($)
- 4 tickets to the Annual Donor Appreciation Concert
- Opportunity to purchase single tickets prior to public sale
- Invitations to and special donor ticket prices for OrchKids and BSYO concert tickets ($)
- 15% discount on single tickets to BSO performances
Beethoven $150 – $150 tax-deductible
- Invitation to Afternoon Teas with BSO musicians and leaders
Brahms $250 – $190 tax-deductible
- 4 tickets to Chamber Music Interlude events ^
Britten $500 – $440 tax-deductible
- Invitation to Signature Artist Snapshots with celebrity artists following concerts
- Recognition in one edition of Overture Magazine and annual donor rolls
Symphony Society $1,200 – $1,140 tax-deductible
- Invitation to BSO Preludes meet and greets with living composers prior to concerts
- Season-long Comcast Lounge access at Strathmore ($)
- Preference for Grand Tier Premium Box and Promenade Box seating at concerts
- Season-long recognition in Overture Magazine
Symphony Society Gold $2,000 – $1,920 tax-deductible
- Invitation to Allegretto dinners prior to concerts ($)
- Gift a complimentary Passport: free season-long access to tickets for patrons aged 21-40
- 2 one-time passes for two to the Georgia and Peter G. Angelos Governing Members Lounge^
BECOME A MEMBER
Governing Members $3,000 – $2,740 tax-deductible
- Year-round access with complimentary beverages in the Georgia and Peter G. Angelos Governing Members Lounge at the Meyerhoff and Comcast Lounge at Strathmore for up to four guests ^
- Invitation to the BSO’s Annual Meeting and Reception
- Invitation to sit with musicians at On-Stage Open Rehearsals ^
- Valet at Strathmore ^
- VIP Ticketing Concierge service
Governing Members $5,000 – $4,710 tax-deductible
- Opportunity to host a BSO musician performance in your home ($)
Maestro’s Circle $10,000 – $9,740 tax-deductible
- Opportunity to dedicate a BSO concert in honor of you or a loved one
- Invitation to annual Maestro’s Circle Dinner
Founder’s Circle $25,000 – $24,600 tax-deductible
- Invitation to sponsor a BSO Musician and attend special sponsor events ^
- Recognition in Overture and annual donor rolls
- Invitation to the annual Legato Circle Luncheon
- 1 one-time pass for two to visit the Georgia and Peter G. Angelos Governing Members Lounge, or the Comcast Lounge per season.
- Access to seminars and resources provided by the BSO Planned Giving Advisory Council
Exclusive access awaits! Contact a Gift Officer or call 410-783-8010 today to learn more about the power of making a transformative gift to the BSO.
$ = fees may be associated with all or part of this event. ^ = the listed goods/services have a fair market value that is not tax-deductible. These benefits cannot be exchanged for gifts from Donor Advised Funds, and therefore will be automatically declined. The opportunity to purchase these items separately is available to donors for whom this is the case.
For more information, visit our Donor FAQs or contact the BSO Development office at 410.783.8124.
Thank you for supporting your Baltimore Symphony Orchestra!